EUGenNet will aim to:
1. advance the understanding of S&G differences by accumulating and disseminating S&G knowledge in the areas of clinical medicine and pharmacology, basic research, public health and medicines regulations and medical education;
2. disseminate S&G knowledge among health professionals, students, researchers, policy makers, politicians, funding agencies and other professional groups.
3. make S&G issues visible and understandable to policy makers and health politicians
4. strive to implement S&G in the medical curriculum, prepare and allocate S&G -specific learning materials, curricula and S&G trainings for instructors
5. encourage the application of new knowledge of S&G differences to improve biomedical research and health research
6. generate materials for different target audiences; publish position papers and guidelines in credible scientific journals and textbooks